I proud to say that I will be giving a talk on Azure Search, fully managed, cloud-based service that allows developers to build rich search applications using REST APIs, at AzureConf 2014! AzureConf is a community event hosted by Microsoft and it will be streamed live on the 21st of October, 2014.
Here is what AzureConf actually is all about:
On October 21st, 2014, Microsoft will be hosting AzureConf, another free event for the Azure community. This event will feature a keynote presentation by Scott Guthrie, along with numerous sessions executed by Azure community members. Streamed live for an online audience on Channel 9, the event will allow you to see how developers just like you are using Azure to develop robust, scalable applications on Azure. Community members from all over the world will join known speakers such as Michael Collier, Mike Martin, Rick Garibay, and Chris Auld in the Channel 9 studios to present their own inventions and experiences. Whether you’re just learning Microsoft Azure or you've already achieved success on the platform, you won’t want to miss this special event.
I wouldn't miss this awesome event. Seriously, add this to your calendars :)
In context of Microsoft Turkey Summer School 2014, I had a chance to give a talk on ASP.NET Web API and ASP.NET SignalR a few days ago at Microsoft Turkey Office. You can find the slides of the talk on Speakerdeck.
The talk was in Turkish and it has been recorded.
During the talk, I referred to a few resources about SignalR and ASP.NET Web API. I tried to put all of those here:
ASP.NET Web API
- ASP.NET Web API Documentation
- ASP.NET Web API Source Code
- ASP.NET Web API Book
- Building Web APIs for Mobile Apps Using ASP.NET Web API 2.1
- Securing ASP.NET Web APIs
- Securing a Web API with Windows Azure AD and Katana
- Dominick Baier - Web API Authorization & Access Control – done right!
- Dominick Baier - Authentication & Authorization in .NET 4.5 - Claims & Tokens become the standard Model
- RFC6749 - The OAuth 2.0 Authorization Framework
- OpenID Connect 1.0
- ASP.NET SignalR Documentation
- ASP.NET SignalR Source Code
- ASP.NET SignalR Samples
- My ASP.NET SignalR Samples
- JabbR: Collaborative chat application written with SignalR
- Various SignalR Videos
- Damian Edwards & David Fowler - Understanding SignalR performance
- Scaling the Real-time Web with ASP.NET SignalR
- JabbR - PresenceMonitor class
- TweetMapR Application