Just a few minutes ago, the meanest thing happened. I opened a question called I'm looking for other's opinion on Scott Hanselman Facts on meta.stackoverflow.com and it took seconds to be closed and minutes to be deleted what a mean thing! So thank you guys.
Well, I figured nobody could close this topic here so let’s ask the question again here
I'm looking for the same thing for Scott Hanselman
Here are some of them that I can think of;
- He hates Northwind.
- He dies for a diet soda.
- He is a diabetic.
- He watches Undercovers regularlly (as far as I know from his twitter posts)
- He got lost in Munich ones when he was headed to a keynote.
- He created most of the parts of Nerddinner.Com
- He likes to tweet.
- He has a podtcsat called hanselminutes
- He has another podcast with Rob Conory called thisdeveloperslife.com
- He pops up before ScottGu on Google by googling 'scott'.
- He likes to google with bing.
- CRUD is one of his favourite words.
- He used to work for an online bankking company.
- He is working for Microsoft in the meantime.
- He talks to himself while writing class properties (the freaking part here is that he enjoys it a lot)
- If he ever gets the yellow screen of death, he gets it because he means it.
- Once, he gets his wife's ring out of the pipeline like a plumber.
- His family has a thing called 'Mummy & Daddy Day' which I will certainly imitate the idea in the future.
- He could make an entire e-commerce web application for Tacos.
- He is the only guy who could make Ninja moves with Windows 7
- He can speak German better than Germans.
That’s what I can think of for now I’ll add them as comments if new things pops up in my head. So fire your thoughts guys. Let’s have fun.